Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Laughs

So I usually get kinda happy when Tuesday rolls around because of a little TV show called WIPEOUT!!! A few of us gather and drink a few beers and laugh uncontrollably at the misery of others. LMAO!! Seriously, if you're looking to laugh until you hurt, you should definitely watch it. It's on CBS on 8pm. I set my DVR so we can rewind it and laugh some more. the commentary alone is worth it......BIG BALLS!!

Here's a couple clips....seriously, it's well worth the hour spent...trust me!!



2 comments:

LoraLoo said...

I haven't seen this show but the clips look great... had you ever seen MXC on the Spike channel? That one cracks me up, and it seems they are pretty much the same, minus the English language manipulation on an Asian game show.

Anonymous said...

me and hubby now watch this too...we freakin die laughin on the red balls....the thing that spins that gets higher and they have to jump...that too...sooooooooooooo funny. dont care so much for the japanese game show thing that comes on afterwards though...