Sunday, November 30, 2008

All Movies...All The Time!!

So I figured I'd share a pretty awesome link with everyone...

http://www.justin.tv/directory?category=entertainment

It's a place where one can go to see popular movies still in theaters, in the comfort of your home. There are different channels, so surf around, learn the commands and watch something you've been wanting to see.

Recently I watched Transporter 3, Eagle Eye, Babylon AD, and Pineapple Express. It kicks ass so check it out and remember who sent you, you can thank me later LOL.

2 comments:

LoraLoo said...

I browsed it for a minute... I have distrust for websites that offer movies that aren't out on video yet, so I was a bit cautious, it makes my Spidey sense twitch!

Randy said...

LMAO....I've watched at least 50 movies there over a year. It's 100% safe....ya big BABY!!