Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blown Away.....

So I've completely fallen in love with a new show. From the amazingly brilliant, JJ Abrams...The guy who brought us Alias, Lost, and the movie Cloverfield.....JJ has outdone himself with FRINGE!!! A Science Fiction (or is it) Masterpiece! However you want to clasify it, it has my preverbial inner conspiracy theorist running rampid.

The show is only 2 episodes old and I'm telling you, it's the most incredible show I've ever seen. I'm completely hooked (And just in time since this is the final season of The Shield)!!! I hope it can maintain and keep up with it's first 2 episodes, and not peter out like Lost did by Season 3. The first 2 episodes of FRINGE were SICK!!! It was edge of your seat, what the hell is going to happen next kind of stuff. If you're not watching FRINGE....Wake the hell up and add it to your DVR...It's MUST SEE stuff. It airs on Tuesdays at 8pm on FOX. Here's a couple clips......Watch them then go set your DVR....You can thank me later!!




No comments: