Tuesday, October 28, 2008

5 Jams On My iPod Today

J. Holiday - Suffocate: Pretty good jam, something good to play when she's on top and you're going UUUGGGHHHHHH!!

Paramore - My Hero: Paramore's version of the Foo Fighters classic....To me Paramore does no wrong, so YEA...it's good!

DJ Kalid, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross, Plies, T-Pain - I'm So Hood: For all you ghetto white boys who dream of being a brotha and claim Green Valley is the hood. Rock On!

Christina Aguilera - Dirty: Just because I wanna bang her and this video made me feel funny in my pants once.

Metallica - ONE: Enough said!!

1 comment:

LoraLoo said...

I'm really leery about remakes (i.e. Paramore's remake of "My Hero". I mean come on, Dave Grohl - how do you top that? But just cause you said it's good, I'll give it a listen.