Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yeah....So! Get Over It!!!

Ok so it's no secret that I am probably the most unfiltered, inappropriate person you know. I find humor where others (the uptight people) don't. I laugh at things that make most people shriek. I mean who gives a fuck anyway? At some point, everyone gets made fun of. To me, the NORMAL ones know how to laugh at it and find it's humor, the others.....well they're just simple minded folk who need an enema!! Because let's face it....Life without laughter is basically death. So whatever makes you laugh, stand by it and own it...Don't feel bad because what made you laugh may offend someone else...Like the old saying goes...Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

So I was driving home from work and decided I wanted to laugh. To put myself in a good mood. I have several different comedians in my collection for whatever your taste may call for. Today it was Sarah Silverman. The chick is wildly inappropriate and so NOT politically correct and I find her to be one of the funniest people alive. Here's a couple clips of her.....If you find them funny, great....if not......nobody really gives a shit, broaden your horizons and lighten the fuck up a bit. Lifes 1 big joke and you just haven't gotten it yet.












1 comment:

LoraLoo said...

Sarah Silverman soooooo does not offend me, but I have to say I don't always laugh when I watch her. I am not sure if it's her delivery or what?

I liked the bit about tag... WTF... it's TAG, lightening UP!