Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sharing is Caring

So I decided to share one of my favorite links with you today. Although I catch flack from my guy friends when they learn I like this site, because they say it's a "chick site" I still read it every single day, regardless of what anyone thinks....I've never been the type to change the way I think or the things I like based on what others say, and in a way....reading other peoples "secrets" makes me feel a little less fucked up than the rest of the world, and that's ok with me.

POSTSECRET <--- click the link, dummy!

So whether this becomes a regular site for you, or a 1 time thing...enjoy it and remember who sent you, cause I RULE!!!

3 comments:

LoraLoo said...

I LOVE PostSecret.

jiggins said...

I have heard of the page before.. I like it too. It's innermost thoughts.. kinda neat... in a "reality-t.v." kind of way.

Nik said...

Postsecret kicks ass and to hell with anyone who says differently. I have a couple of the books, too.