Sunday, July 19, 2009

Simply Classic...

Ok so I stumbled upon a comedy last month that I have now seen 5 times. It's, hands down, the funniest movie I've seen since SuperBad. It rapidly made it's way to my top 10 movies EVER. The Hangover is the #1 movie of 2009, hands down! If you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT, you'll be glad you did. My bachelor party was CLASSIC, in fact, it was the best part of my marriage...HOWEVER, if I ever get married again, THIS is exactly how I want my bachelor party to end up. Here's some clips...





2 comments:

jiggins said...

I love that movie alot. I went to see it for my birthday and I was cracking up. I mean it's not the best flick I have seen.. but I can relate with some of it.. nothing like a Tiger in the room or a baby in the closet!

Nik said...

Definitely one of my allt-ime favorites. It's just hilarious from start to finish. I have a special place in my heart for Alan, he cracked me up.