Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Top 5

Some friends and I were in a discussion today and it was all about "our top 5" You know....Female celebs you want to bang LMAO or famous women who are your top 5 hottest. Of course we didn't all agree, and some choices were rather shocking...1 of which was mine but oh well...it's MY top 5 and that's that!! So I figured I'd share.....here they are IN ORDER...

#1 Kate Beckinsale
Photobucket

#2 Gwen Stefani
Photobucket

#3 Kate Hudson
Photobucket

#4 Rosario Dawson
Photobucket

#5 Megan Fox
Photobucket

There's 1 female that is hard to leave off the list, but if she were standing with these 5...she'd be picked last....but not least and she is....

Honorable Mention Drew Barrymore
Photobucket

1 comment:

LoraLoo said...

Kate Hudson? Seriously? She is concave up top, Randy... come on now. I'd put Drew Barrymore in her place and make her the honorable mention (I am definitely a Drew fan, and if I played on the other side of the sandbox, she'd be on MY list).

Other than Kate Hudson, definitely not a bad list.