Friday, February 13, 2009

5 Jams On My iPod Today

Kevin Rudolf (ft. NAS) - N.Y.C. - This kid is blowin up. He's most popularly known for the song Let It Rock, but the kid got skillz...His whole album is good.

NWA - Straight Outta Compton - Damn! I went a little old school on this one, but there's no denying NWA was the shit!

Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love - This has to be one of the greatest remakes ever and the video kicks ass too.

U2 - Beautiful Day - It's Friday....Every Friday is a beautiful day! Besides U2 is in my top 5 all time favorite bands.

Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started - Seriously? Who don't like the BEP? Will I Am is brilliant!

2 comments:

LoraLoo said...

I'm really not much of a Marilyn Manson fan, but sometimes he nails it. The song you have here is one example - and his version of "This is Halloween", of course.

Nik said...

NWA, nice! Old-school rap/hip-hop will always be the shit.

Ya wanna know who doesn't like BEP? That'd be me. Yeah, some of their songs have awesome beats, but nah, can't stand em.

I dig the all over the place selections though. The variety is awesome.